This vehicle was purchased by the Graue Family in the early 1930’s who lived and farmed the beautiful SIlverlea property at Swan Reach. The body was removed and it was used as a farm buckboard up until the 1950s, when Elmore Graue left the property which was taken over by his brother in law , Frank Collins and his sister Thora. Elmore took the vehicle with him. In the early 70’s a Mount Gambier engineer restored the vehicle to its original glory, Elmore spent $25000 in this undertaking , a small fortune at that time. It is a beautiful car and with its 8 cylinder engine, runs smoothly and sweetly. It is also fitted with 4 wheel hydraulic brakes, the design of which was taken from aircraft brakes.